Dear writing friends,
I wrote to you a few weeks ago seeking ideas & interest in starting a writing group - or some type of writing encourgement. Two of you have expressed interest in SOMEthing. I've been thinking & dreaming & wondering what I can be involved in. I'll try to summarize my thoughts below.
Rationale: I'm looking for some kind of support that will be beneficial, enjoyable & encouraging. I think that could come from a writers' group, from having a writing partner, &/or from e-mail correspondence. Perhaps I can help to make that happen - for myself and for others.
Ideas: I have a huge list in my mind of the kinds of things that could be beneficial to me - & therefore probably to others as well. I have no doubt that we would find plenty of things to talk about - whatever format(s) we use.
Conclusions: I've decided to start with just a few steps - setting some goals for my own personal writing habit, but also taking at least one step toward offering encouragement to others as well.
So here's my intention: I have just set up a blog on blogger & will hereby invite you to read it AND to be an author if you would like. I'm still learning how it works & how to officially invite you to access the site. At this point, I may start by sending an e-mail (like this one) to my "mailing list" - & then also post it as a blog entry. Once I see how that works, I can make further adjustments.
So if you're interested in being involved in this, please reply to let me know.
-kaye
I wrote to you a few weeks ago seeking ideas & interest in starting a writing group - or some type of writing encourgement. Two of you have expressed interest in SOMEthing. I've been thinking & dreaming & wondering what I can be involved in. I'll try to summarize my thoughts below.
Rationale: I'm looking for some kind of support that will be beneficial, enjoyable & encouraging. I think that could come from a writers' group, from having a writing partner, &/or from e-mail correspondence. Perhaps I can help to make that happen - for myself and for others.
Ideas: I have a huge list in my mind of the kinds of things that could be beneficial to me - & therefore probably to others as well. I have no doubt that we would find plenty of things to talk about - whatever format(s) we use.
Conclusions: I've decided to start with just a few steps - setting some goals for my own personal writing habit, but also taking at least one step toward offering encouragement to others as well.
So here's my intention: I have just set up a blog on blogger & will hereby invite you to read it AND to be an author if you would like. I'm still learning how it works & how to officially invite you to access the site. At this point, I may start by sending an e-mail (like this one) to my "mailing list" - & then also post it as a blog entry. Once I see how that works, I can make further adjustments.
So if you're interested in being involved in this, please reply to let me know.
-kaye
Comments
Post a Comment