Sometimes life gets in the way - or so it seems.
What a silly statement.
What could be more important than life?
I guess I was thinking of the fact that sometimes life gets in the way of writing, but then I guess that's better than writing getting in the way of life. Hmmm...
I have lived through some examples of life getting in the way of the writing I want to do and the subsequent re-evaluation of my goals. Isn't that just the way life is? We all have to find our own answers to the work/life balance questions.
My writing instructor Jeff Goins writes about having a life worth writing about.
I've written on this topic myself. On my other blog I've told about how travel days can mess with travel writing and on this one about how busy days can set me back and discourage me.
Yep, yep; there is life to live. I want to live it and I want to write about it - and so I am.
What a silly statement.
What could be more important than life?
I guess I was thinking of the fact that sometimes life gets in the way of writing, but then I guess that's better than writing getting in the way of life. Hmmm...
I have lived through some examples of life getting in the way of the writing I want to do and the subsequent re-evaluation of my goals. Isn't that just the way life is? We all have to find our own answers to the work/life balance questions.
My writing instructor Jeff Goins writes about having a life worth writing about.
I've written on this topic myself. On my other blog I've told about how travel days can mess with travel writing and on this one about how busy days can set me back and discourage me.
Yep, yep; there is life to live. I want to live it and I want to write about it - and so I am.
Comments
Post a Comment