In recent years I've taken a few steps into the world of writing. I've dabbled with a "live journal" online and have filled more than one writing notebook. I think it's time to kick up my commitment to the writing habit - and I've been contemplating ways to invite others to join me in that venture. Perhaps I can encourage someone else and I certainly appreciate any encouragement I can get.
I don't know yet what this will look like, but I am dedicating it to the topic of writing. I may post things that I'm learning about writing as well as listing my writing goals. I may post sample writings to seek critique input from writing friends. If I can figure out how to do it, I may invite them to post as well - writings or thoughts on writing.
So that's a teeny bit of what I'm thinking. We'll see what happens.
I don't know yet what this will look like, but I am dedicating it to the topic of writing. I may post things that I'm learning about writing as well as listing my writing goals. I may post sample writings to seek critique input from writing friends. If I can figure out how to do it, I may invite them to post as well - writings or thoughts on writing.
So that's a teeny bit of what I'm thinking. We'll see what happens.
Comments
Post a Comment