(This post was inspired by Benjamin)
A few days ago, Ben pointed my attention to a recent Donald Miller blog & I suggested he post it here, but he probably hasn't had the time.
Miller laments the fact that "there aren’t shops where writers go to geek out over equipment..." like there are for musicians to drool over the latest cool stuff. But then he admits "I actually do use one piece of cool equipment when I write. I don’t use it all the time, but I use it lots. It’s a kitchen timer."
How does he use this simple tool? Read the rest of the story at http://donmilleris.com/2010/03/01/tips-on-writing-use-a-kitchen-timer/
A few days ago, Ben pointed my attention to a recent Donald Miller blog & I suggested he post it here, but he probably hasn't had the time.
Miller laments the fact that "there aren’t shops where writers go to geek out over equipment..." like there are for musicians to drool over the latest cool stuff. But then he admits "I actually do use one piece of cool equipment when I write. I don’t use it all the time, but I use it lots. It’s a kitchen timer."
How does he use this simple tool? Read the rest of the story at http://donmilleris.com/2010/03/01/tips-on-writing-use-a-kitchen-timer/
Comments
Post a Comment