(I have now begun a writing friends group on facebook & some entries will be posted both places. Please forgive the occasional redundancy.)
-----------
If your personality is such that setting goals publicly is helpful to you, this could be a good place to do it. I challenge you to set a writing goal for this week - & post it here.
What will it be? A certain amount of progress on a specific piece? A daily writing habit? A chunk of time to write at least once this week?
Posting my goal here last week made the difference for me a couple days - between writing & not writing.
My goal for this week will be similar to last week's - with a couple minor differences. This time I won't worry about the length of time - because if I once sit myself down to write, I usually stick with it for a good amount. But I will increase the number of days.
So my goal is to sit down & write at least 4 days this week - of around 15-20 minutes or more.
-----------
If your personality is such that setting goals publicly is helpful to you, this could be a good place to do it. I challenge you to set a writing goal for this week - & post it here.
What will it be? A certain amount of progress on a specific piece? A daily writing habit? A chunk of time to write at least once this week?
Posting my goal here last week made the difference for me a couple days - between writing & not writing.
My goal for this week will be similar to last week's - with a couple minor differences. This time I won't worry about the length of time - because if I once sit myself down to write, I usually stick with it for a good amount. But I will increase the number of days.
So my goal is to sit down & write at least 4 days this week - of around 15-20 minutes or more.
Comments
Post a Comment