What do you think about this quote?
"The thing about writing a story in real life and on paper is half the effort is just figuring out what the story is going to be."
~Robert McKee, author of a "screenwriters' bible" called Story: Substance, Structure, Style and the Principles of Screenwriting
...
Does it resonate with you? It definitely does with me. I often feel this "pressure" of trying to figure out the direction I want to go with all of the ideas that swirl in my head.
And now that the dilemma is verified by this expert, Robert McKee, now what is the solution? Guess maybe I need to read his book. Or even re-read Donald Miller's "Million Miles."
"The thing about writing a story in real life and on paper is half the effort is just figuring out what the story is going to be."
~Robert McKee, author of a "screenwriters' bible" called Story: Substance, Structure, Style and the Principles of Screenwriting
...
Does it resonate with you? It definitely does with me. I often feel this "pressure" of trying to figure out the direction I want to go with all of the ideas that swirl in my head.
And now that the dilemma is verified by this expert, Robert McKee, now what is the solution? Guess maybe I need to read his book. Or even re-read Donald Miller's "Million Miles."
Comments
Post a Comment