I had been lamenting the fact that I haven't been able to focus on writing regularly in the past weeks and probably won't be able to for another several weeks. I have expressed sadness about that, but want to be patient with myself during this intense transition time. However, just as I was accepting that reality, I came across (yet again!) the concept of keeping morning pages. Once again, I was inspired and wanted to do it - but this time there was a different twist. Whereas before I had tended to think of morning pages as an exercise, a discipline, something that I should do, this time I caught a glimpse of the benefits - immediate benefits, in fact. I had been saying that I didn't have the focus necessary to write. Interestingly, this blogger told how morning pages gave her focus for her day. Hmmm... Is it possible that this could actually HELP me during these weeks - rather than being one more chore on my list? Worth considering. And worth trying again. This...
Comments
Post a Comment