I sat there most morning to write - whether to crank out words for my NaNo project, to work on a blog post, or just to capture my thoughts and feelings in my Morning Pages.
This nook did not boast a huge study area nor was there space for a library... It was just a little spot - triangular in shape, tucked in under the eaves...
I loved the view... overlooking the cozy room below - or gazing out the second-story windows into the red-bud tree on the left or the stately spruce at the right.
...
Read more about this wonder little spot here.
This nook did not boast a huge study area nor was there space for a library... It was just a little spot - triangular in shape, tucked in under the eaves...
I loved the view... overlooking the cozy room below - or gazing out the second-story windows into the red-bud tree on the left or the stately spruce at the right.
...
Read more about this wonder little spot here.
Comments
Post a Comment