It's NaNo time!
November has become a special month for me in recent years because that's when I write a book. November is National Novel Writing Month - affectionately dubbed NaNoWriMo by the hundreds and thousands of people who push themselves to crank out 50,000 words during the month. I have done NaNo four times now and I am excited to do it again. Two of those times, I had a plan and the other two ... um, not so much.
This year I have a plan - to write a sort of memoir or travelogue about our epic journey of the past year. I am guessing that I'll end up with WAY more than 50,000 words - because there is so much to write about.
NaNo requires a huge commitment, but also offers some good rewards. I will probably post more about it here, about those rewards and the process through the month, but then again I may not find much time to post here during the month.
...
NaNo time! first appeared at Wondering Journey.
Comments
Post a Comment