Written by Gerald Sims
...
"... I was captivated by the personification of words. I love words and believe they matter - probably more than we realize. Because of my fascination with them, I was delighted to see words given such an important role in this fantasy world and to see them personified in such a manner as to illustrate the great power that they carry."
...
"Having known this writer for more than 40 years I was already aware that he was a brilliant and creative man. I have listened to his sermons and enjoyed plays that he wrote. I have witnessed demonstrations of his inventions and played word games with him. Oh, yes, brilliant he was. But still I am impressed with the way he created an entire world and fabricated concepts and rules and words and languages to bring that world to life. Amazing. Simply amazing."
...
Read the rest of my review here.
Comments
Post a Comment