"I like who I am when I write. I feel better about myself when I have a good writing routine.
"I am saner when I write. If I am so happy I can't stand it, my journal is always glad to listen and rejoice with me. If I start to panic, I can often sit myself down and work through it on the page. "
There are a couple other reasons why I like myself when I write.
...
Once again, I challenge you to ask yourself why do YOU write?
Do you know why you write?
"I am saner when I write. If I am so happy I can't stand it, my journal is always glad to listen and rejoice with me. If I start to panic, I can often sit myself down and work through it on the page. "
There are a couple other reasons why I like myself when I write.
...
Once again, I challenge you to ask yourself why do YOU write?
Do you know why you write?
Comments
Post a Comment