Ready... go.
Okay; it’s time to free-write.
I seem to do lots of that. I write and then wonder where it came from or what to do with it. Or I come up with these great ideas of what to do with it, but then I fail to follow through. So I could be thrilled – that I have produced so much stuff. Or I could feel defeated that I have produced so little useful stuff.
Read what I mean by free-writing here...
What does "free writing" mean to you?
Okay; it’s time to free-write.
I seem to do lots of that. I write and then wonder where it came from or what to do with it. Or I come up with these great ideas of what to do with it, but then I fail to follow through. So I could be thrilled – that I have produced so much stuff. Or I could feel defeated that I have produced so little useful stuff.
Read what I mean by free-writing here...
What does "free writing" mean to you?
Comments
Post a Comment