I like great quotes and one-liners.
How about these?
They come from a list of 72 of the best quotes about writing.
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
“The road to hell is paved with works-in-progress.”
—Philip Roth
“To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.”
—Allen Ginsberg, WD
“Write. Rewrite. When not writing or rewriting, read. I know of no shortcuts.”
—Larry L. King, WD
“Beware of advice—even this.”
—Carl Sandburg, WD
See the rest of the list here.
How about these?
They come from a list of 72 of the best quotes about writing.
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
“The road to hell is paved with works-in-progress.”
—Philip Roth
“To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.”
—Allen Ginsberg, WD
“Write. Rewrite. When not writing or rewriting, read. I know of no shortcuts.”
—Larry L. King, WD
“Beware of advice—even this.”
—Carl Sandburg, WD
See the rest of the list here.
Comments
Post a Comment