I've recently bumped into at least one author who is writing a book as a blog. This concept has piqued my interest and I have become curious about the process.
Today Brian Klems at WritersDigest.com has posted an article with 7 tips on how to do just that. It looks like some good advice of what to do and what NOT to do.
He also features the paperback book, How to Blog a Book: Write, Publish, and Promote Your Work One Post at a Time - by Nina Amir. She also has several articles on the topic on her blog - just as you might expect.
So there it is, some handy info addressing the subject just when I was wondering about it.
Today Brian Klems at WritersDigest.com has posted an article with 7 tips on how to do just that. It looks like some good advice of what to do and what NOT to do.
He also features the paperback book, How to Blog a Book: Write, Publish, and Promote Your Work One Post at a Time - by Nina Amir. She also has several articles on the topic on her blog - just as you might expect.
So there it is, some handy info addressing the subject just when I was wondering about it.
Comments
Post a Comment