Once again I decided to participate in NaNoWriMo and once again I made it to the goal of 50,000 words. In fact, because my personal goal was to write an average of 2000 words/day, I actually made it to 60,000 words. I wish I could report that I produced an amazing story, but that wouldn’t be quite accurate. I can report however that I learned lots of valuable lessons through the experience and that I am glad that I did it.
Now begins the sorting through those 160+ pages to see what there is of value lurking there. Hopefully I’ll find something that will show up on this post in the next few weeks…
Now begins the sorting through those 160+ pages to see what there is of value lurking there. Hopefully I’ll find something that will show up on this post in the next few weeks…
Comments
Post a Comment