...it begins.
National Novel Writing Month.
Another chance to do a great wild and crazy writing push.
Will you do it this year?
After once again debating & arguing with myself because I STILL don't write fiction, I have finally decided to do it again.
I came up with an idea that I'm going to try - a weird, goofy idea for a story. Again the finished product may never see the light of day, but hey, it will be a great exercise and an amazing accomplishment.
So I'm in again.
I am nowhere near as psyched up about it as I was last year, nor is my idea as well thought out. I haven't even signed up yet. But I think I have a calmer, steadier determination to do this thing. I guess it's time to sign up & get ready to go.
Tomorrow it begins.
National Novel Writing Month.
Another chance to do a great wild and crazy writing push.
Will you do it this year?
After once again debating & arguing with myself because I STILL don't write fiction, I have finally decided to do it again.
I came up with an idea that I'm going to try - a weird, goofy idea for a story. Again the finished product may never see the light of day, but hey, it will be a great exercise and an amazing accomplishment.
So I'm in again.
I am nowhere near as psyched up about it as I was last year, nor is my idea as well thought out. I haven't even signed up yet. But I think I have a calmer, steadier determination to do this thing. I guess it's time to sign up & get ready to go.
Tomorrow it begins.
Comments
Post a Comment