Reminder that November is National Novel Writing Month.
Have you ever thought about doing it? Could you consider it this year? It's a huge challenge, but oh, so good. I did it last year and am really glad I did. Will I do it this year? I'm debating. I don't know yet what I would write this year.
HOWEVER, the thing that I loved the most about it was that I got into the groove. The writing groove. Every morning. I got up early and I wrote. I cranked out my word count every morning. What an accomplishment.
Oh, wait; some of you may not know what NaNoWriMo is. Basically it is a challenge to write a novel in a month. 50,000 words. 30 days. That's like 1667 words/day. I set 2000 words/day for my goal so then I had a bit of cushion. If you register with NaNo, you submit your word count each day and watch your progress toward your goal on your own little official chart. So cool!
If this sounds like something you might want to try this year, check it out at the NaNoWriMo site.
So have you ever thought of writing a novel? Here's your chance!!!
Have you ever thought about doing it? Could you consider it this year? It's a huge challenge, but oh, so good. I did it last year and am really glad I did. Will I do it this year? I'm debating. I don't know yet what I would write this year.
HOWEVER, the thing that I loved the most about it was that I got into the groove. The writing groove. Every morning. I got up early and I wrote. I cranked out my word count every morning. What an accomplishment.
Oh, wait; some of you may not know what NaNoWriMo is. Basically it is a challenge to write a novel in a month. 50,000 words. 30 days. That's like 1667 words/day. I set 2000 words/day for my goal so then I had a bit of cushion. If you register with NaNo, you submit your word count each day and watch your progress toward your goal on your own little official chart. So cool!
If this sounds like something you might want to try this year, check it out at the NaNoWriMo site.
So have you ever thought of writing a novel? Here's your chance!!!
Comments
Post a Comment